All Power in His Hands short term mission trips provide an incredible opportunity to do several things each and every time. Some that we can speak of and others yet to be known because only the Lord knows what wonderful experiences he has in stored for us during a short term mission trip. Your trip will consist of of stay in Haiti from five to seven days depending on the particular trip. During that time we will work in all of the four villages that we have a personal and ongoing relationship with doing things like:
- Praying for people who stand in the need of encouragement and prayer and visiting with families to learn more about them, their circumstances and in Christ, being friends to the people we serve.
- Serving with our food distribution program
- Serving with our medicine/medical supply distribution program
- Serving with our Church beautification and fortification program
- Serving with our shoe distribution program
- *Serving with a medical mission team when medical staff are present or for medical mission teams that are self contained.
- Working together as a team to solve problems that require more brainpower than actual physical contributions.
And serving in any number of other areas that may arise during your mission trip to include special projects and assignments the Lord reveals to us. All with the focus of advancing the people and communities we serve.
Please visit our FAQ page to learn more!